Thursday 19 January 2012

How is it

A Love That Will Stay

    I will walk with you without going astray
    Even if hardships ahead they lay
    I will give you a loving hug everyday
    No matter whether the sky is sunny or gray
    I will shield you when harm comes your way
    You must not be hurt come what may
    I will make your days happy and gay
    For your fears I will try to allay
    I will remember the days to buy you a bouquet
    ‘Till I’m old and my memory is in disarray
    I now only have this to convey
    That I love you and my love is here to stay.

    Do You Love Me?


    A Love To Smile Upon

    In my heart I can clearly detect
    These feelings to cherish and protect
    A woman whom I can connect
    And who has given me more than I expect.

    I’m certainly beginning to suspect
    That as a lover you are simply perfect
    Making me love you in every respect
    Can’t help but smile whenever I stop to reflect.

1 comment:

  1. bhutt badiya bhia and the best 4 r future ur lovingly brother avi

    ReplyDelete